Safety at Rock River
Safety at the park
Rock River Rapids will look and feel a little different this year, but we are working hard to keep you safe while you are here.
You must buy tickets online. There will be no ticket sales at the gate to avoid lines and close proximity with other guests.
1.) Lounge chairs will not be available - We encourage you to bring your own.
2.) Concessions stands will remain closed, however vending machines will be available and wiped down every hour. Please utilize sanitizer next to vending machine before making a selection.
3.) No complimentary tubes or lifejackets throughout the park. If your child needs a lifejacket or tube, we encourage you to bring your own.
4.) The red and blue slides will be closed.
5.) The lazy river rules are amended in order for the feature to still be available. Those over 48” may enter the lazy river to swim or walk in the river. NO flotation devices of any kind on the lazy river for 2020.
6.) There will be no shower curtains in bathrooms. Please come dressed in your swim suit.
Face Mask Policy
Face masks REQUIRED unless 6 ft distancing or in the water.
- Children 5 years of age and under
- Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a face covering.
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication;
- Persons who are obtaining a service involving the nose or face for which temporary removal of the face covering is necessary to perform the service;
- Persons who are seated at a restaurant or other establishment that offers food or beverage service, while they are eating or drinking, provided they maintain a 6-foot distance between individuals (not including individuals who reside together or are seated together) with only infrequent or incidental moments of closer proximity;
- Persons who are engaged in an activity that a professional or recreational association, regulatory entity, medical association, or other public health-oriented entity has determined cannot be safely conducted while wearing a mask or other face covering;
What can you do?
Water fountains will be available, however, we encourage you to bring your own re-fillable water bottle.
Slide lines have been clearly marked for social distancing, please abide by them.
Wash hands often, for at least 20 seconds.
Shower off before getting into the water.
Stay in your family units as much as possible.