GENERAL BUILDING RULES
These rules apply to all areas of the Oaklawn Activity Center:
- All participants must be at least 8 years of age or accompanied by an adult 16 or older.
- All persons are expected to conduct themselves in such a manner so as not to endanger them or others, cause damage, or threaten the well-being of others.
- Loitering, smoking and tobacco use are prohibited on OAC grounds and in the OAC.
- Foods and beverages (excluding water bottles) are prohibited in all activity areas. Chewing gum is prohibited in the basketball courts and activity studios.
- Abusive and profane language is prohibited.
- Rough housing and horseplay are prohibited.
- Appropriate dress, including shirts and shoes, must be worn while in the facility.
- The OAC is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Please secure valuables appropriately.
- Bicycles, pets, and skates of any kind are not permitted inside the center.
- Office phones are restricted to commission business only. A courtesy phone is available for your use in the lobby. Messages will be delivered in cases of emergency only.
- Children are not to be left unattended.
- OAC scheduled activities will take priority in all activity areas.
- The OAC staff has absolute authority to enforce all rules and evict any participant from the premises who does not behave in an appropriate manner.
- Rules may be reviewed and changed without notice.
View All Amenity Rules