- A parent or adult must supervise children 7 years of age and under at all times, children 5 years of age and under must be directly accompanied by an in-water adult.
- Swimmers must take a head to toe shower. Adults remaining in the shallow area and not intending to submerge may take a neck to toe shower.
- Infants and toddlers who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper. Disposable diapers or heavy cloth diapers are not allowed.
- Purposeful hyperventilation and/or breath holding is prohibited.
- Proper swimsuit attire must be worn at all times. No cotton t-shirts, running shorts or cutoffs allowed. To cover the body for medical or religious reasons, please wear shirts or shorts constructed of swim suit material.
- Toys and flotation devices are subject to the approval of the Pool Supervisor. Floatation devices for non-swimmers only under adult supervision and at the discretion of the staff.
- No running at any time.
- No diving in water less than five feet deep.
- Abusive or profane language is prohibited.
- Aquatic staff reserves the right to limit or prohibit any behavior that may lead to injury or property damage.
- Experienced swimmers only.
- Only one climber at a time on the AquaClimb.
- Only one swimmer at a time in the Drop Zone.
- Feet first entries only. No diving, flips or launching.
- Exit pool using ladder at the side of the pool.
- Floatation devices are not permitted.
- One climb up wall per turn.
- Swimming is allowed in climbing area only when diving board and climbing walls are not in use.
- Swimming is allowed in diving area only when diving boards are not in use. Check with lifeguard.
- Diving or jumping off sides into diving area when boards are in use is prohibited.
- Divers must be comfortable in deep water. Divers may be asked to perform a swim test.
- Divers must receive hand signal lifeguard before stepping up on the board.
- Only one person on the board at a time. Divers must wait on deck until previous diver exits diving area.
- Divers must walk to the end of the board.
- One bounce only on the board is permitted.
- Divers must jump or dive straight off board.
- Divers must enter water with both arms overhead.
- Exit immediately to ladder or shallow area after entering water.
- Diving board users must use the ladder to exit diving well.
- Forward dives only (no back flips, back dives, or back jumps) unless approved by Aquatics Director.
- Adjustment of diving board fulcrum is prohibited unless participating in a supervised diving program.
- Safe diving practices are required. Cartwheels, sitting on the edge and hand stands are prohibited.
- No dunking.
- No touching the rim or net.
- Players must be in the water to participate.
- No rough play.
- Children under eight (8) are not allowed in the lap lanes unless enrolled in an organized program.
- Children 8-10 must be accompanied in the lane by an adult to swim laps.
- If two patrons swim laps in the same lane, the swimmers shall decide whether to swim on each side of the lane or circle swim.
- If three or more swimmers are in the same lane, all must swim in a circular manner.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to reorganize persons using the lap lanes.
PLEASE COMPLY WITH POSTED RULES AND OBEY INSTRUCTIONS FROM STAFF.
PERSONS NOT ADHERING TO THE RULES AND/OR LIFEGUARDS INSTRUCTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO DISCIPLINARY MEASURES.
FAILURE TO COMPLY COULD RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH.