LEARN TO DANCE
Dancing is a great way to exercise and have fun at the same time. Learn to socially dance or stretch, strengthen and tone muscles while building balance, grace and improve posture.
BENEFITS OF DANCE ON HEALTH
- It strengthens the body muscles
- It increases the flexibility, agility and the coordination in the body
- It increases spatial awareness
- It enhances physical confidence
- It enhances the functionality of mind and the nervous system
- It enhances the expenditure of energy and its flow in the body
Classes are held at the Hubbard Arts Center, 309 N. Woodlawn, unless otherwise noted.
Dancing is a great way to kick up your heels, make friends and enjoy an evening out. Learn to socially dance and tear up the floor with Line Dancing, Swing and Country Two Step as requested. No partner necessary.
Latin Dance is a great way to tone your body, shake your buns, and enjoy an evening out. Learn to social dance and move your hips on the dance floor. Learn Rumba, Cha Cha, Tango and others as requested. No partner necessary. Ages 16 and older.
Learn some fun line dances or just come for the great exercise. We use great music of all the genres like Ballroom, Country, Top 40, Hip Hop, Blues, Funky, Latin, Irish, Swing, and probably more.
Latin and swing dancing is a great way to tone your body while having fun! Get in on this high energy and rhythmic dance. Learn the Rumba, Cha Cha, Tango and others. No partner necessary. Ages 16 and older.